Friday, September 12, 2008

Journal #3 My Favorite Sport


My favorite sport is soccer and I have loved soccer since I was young. Sometime I am crazy about it. Soccer is a King sport, it is very popular in the world. When I was in Vietnam, I often watched Premier League with my best friend, Hai who now studies MBA in Philippine, at the weekend. I am a fan of Arsenal club and the player I love most is Thierry Henry. He moved to Bacelona last year. He is fast as squirrel and has a lot of skill of a professional player. For instance, he can curves through 3, 4 or 5 opponent’s defenders and score. I bought PS2 to play soccer game. I often challenge with my older brother, a good doctor. I know much about famous player in the world, one of them is Donovan in US team. I, however, have not concerned much about it since I came to the US last year. American do not like soccer, they love football, baseball and basketball. No channel has soccer game. I did not watch any match from Olympic Beijing with my laptop which has TV tuner I can watch TV every day. That has made me feel not good. That has made me more and more keep away from soccer.

No comments: